Today we are joined by Joe Fier and his entrepreneur wife. First time in almost 500 episodes!
Joe and his wife are here to share their strategies for managing a packed life.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, couple, or a single person, these tips will help you balance life, work, and relationships.
Want to bring in more balance and flow into your life?
Do you have a home life that can be happier with less friction?
You’ll walk away with actionable tips for bringing more joy to your place.
Here’s what we’ll cover on the episode:
- Uncover the secrets to making time for yourself and why it’s essential to do so
- Learn the simple decision filter to protect your time
- Make the right choices: when to say yes and when to say no
- Play the game that’ll transform your relationship and create a harmonious household
- Apply these strategies to your business and any personal partnerships
- How to enjoy more happiness, work less and have more energy with these tips for managing a packed life
Resource mentioned: The Fair Play card game
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!