In this episode, Joe has an inspiring conversation with Tina Marie, a renowned expert in helping entrepreneurs tap into their own superpowers to achieve their dreams.
They delve into the notion of finding your anchor, the fundamental and universal truths that guide your journey toward success.
Similar to Tony Stark’s suit, Tina Marie emphasizes the importance of engineering systems around your superpowers to reach your full potential. To discover your strengths and weaknesses, it’s essential to question and test them in the real world to figure out the path that’s right for you and your business.
Defining your non-negotiables and setting boundaries is critical because what you allow continues and without boundaries, you will always be stuck in an unhappy situation. As you evolve and grow your boundaries, trade offs are necessary for you to land in a better situation. You often exchange one set of problems for another, but it’s the set that’s best suited for you to handle.
The key is to observe your fundamental truths and apply them practically. Discover what energizes you and generates income. By tracking your finances and time, you can create a new business plan that aligns with your goals and aspirations. Keep an inventory of your mind, including your time, energy, and thoughts, to stay on track and focused to elevate your business and life to the next level.
Join Joe and Tina Marie in this inspiring episode to learn how to build your own Iron Man suit and create a thriving business around your unique superpowers.
Some topics discussed in this episode:
- The Story of How Two Anchors Met: Discover how Tina Marie and Joe bonded over their shared belief in anchoring themselves to their fundamental truths and universal principles.
- Uncover Your Anchor: Find your own personal anchor, the foundation upon which you can build a successful and fulfilling life and career.
- Become the Iron Man of Your Life: Learn how to engineer systems and structures around your superpower to help you reach your full potential and become unstoppable.
- Test Your Limits: To take your business to new heights, you need to question your strengths and weaknesses and take risks to test those strengths and weaknesses in the real world to discover your true potential.
- Define Your Non-Negotiables: Recognize that you must pay the price for a better situation in life, and commit to making the necessary sacrifices to achieve your goals.
- Set Boundaries to Protect Your Energy: Define your boundaries and guard your precious time and energy against those who would waste it.
- Embrace Tradeoffs to Grow: Accept that growth and evolution come with tradeoffs, and embrace the challenges that come with them to find the set of problems best suited for you.
- Observe Your Fundamental Truths: Take the time to observe and reflect on your fundamental truths and learn how to apply them practically in your life and business.
- Find Your Energy and Your Money: Discover what truly gives you energy and makes you money, and build your life and business around those things.
- Unlock Your Potential: Take control of your finances and time by making meaningful connections between the two through data-oriented actions, and design a business and life plan that empowers you to thrive.
- Keep Inventory of Your Mind: As a busy entrepreneur, it’s essential to keep an inventory of your own mind, including your time, energy, and thoughts, to ensure you stay on track and focused.
- Go Back to the Basics: When you’re feeling lost and uncertain, go back to the simplest truth – the math and data of your life – to find your way forward.
Here are a couple of other episodes you might enjoy that are similar to this one with Tina:
- How To Be Smarter, Energized, And Focused All Day with Theo Lucier
- The Surprising Power of Tiny Micro Actions with Trevor Turnbull
How to contact Tina Marie:
References & links mentioned:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes (or wherever you listen), subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!