Matt Wolfe is back and here ready to break down everything AI and how entrepreneurs should be leveraging this emerging tech.
Since Matt and Joe parted ways in business, Matt’s been heads down building www.futuretools.io. It’s become a popular resource that many marketers, creators and business owners turn to for the latest tools to grow what they’re doing.
In this conversation, the speakers discuss the various applications of AI and how it can be used to improve people’s lives. They also talk about the ethical considerations of AI and the potential for it to upgrade humans. They mention how AI can help with things like writing, image and video creation, music creation, podcast editing, voice creation, quick research, and so much more.
They break down the top 10 AI tools that all entrepreneurs should be using in their businesses right now. Almost all are free, so there’s no reason not to try them out for yourself!
Here are some of the main topics discussed:
- What is AI and what is it NOT?
- The current and future landscape of AI & machine learning.
- Is artificial intelligence making us smarter or dumber?
- How to use AI tools to get more creative.
- Is AI and ChatGPT a Google killer?
- The top 10 AI tools that all entrepreneurs should be using right now.
- The ethics of AI and how it will disrupt almost every industry.
- How ‘Prompt Engineering’ is one of the most valuable things to learn right now to create incredible things with AI.
- Matt’s predictions of how AI will evolve and how we can leverage it.
- How to use ChatGPT to make nearly anything you want.
Make sure to visit www.futuretools.io for all of the tools mentioned in this podcast. Bookmark it and visit it often — it’s updated with new tools daily!
Thank you for listening to this episode.
Please tell someone else who loves it.
And leave a rating and review on your favorite podcast platform. It helps more entrepreneurs find this show.
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!