We’re back with Part 2 of our “copreneur” series, featuring my lovely copreneur partner, Heather Fier.
We’re continuing from our Part 1 epside where we chatted about the journey we’ve had as partners and tips you can swipe from our experience.
This time around, we’re diving into the 6 ways you can approach business and life with your partner.
Copreneurs are when a partner work and manage the same company together…
But this is not the case for everyone… so we made these 6 steps to work even if your partner isn’t involved in your business.
We have 13+ years of being copreneurs together and have learned a ton.
You’ll learn these 6 steps plus a bunch more:
- Prioritize communication: Set aside time to talk and plan regularly
- Clarify expectations and roles: Discuss who is responsible for what, and when
- Listen & be open-minded: Listen to each other’s ideas, and consider them objectively
- Share ideas openly & honestly: Be open to discussing any ideas, and don’t be afraid to disagree
- Resolve conflicts quickly: Work together to come up with a solution that works for both of you
- Celebrate successes: Acknowledge each other’s accomplishments, and take time to enjoy the wins
Do you know another copreneur couple who would benefit from this two-parter series?
Please share it with them!
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!