We have an awesome show today with Russ Morgan & Joey Mure of Wealth Without Wall Street. Listen in as they break down their four-step process for financial freedom and each one could be an episode in itself. They talk about getting clarity over your finances, using assessments, and how much you should be spending on a monthly basis. Then when you reach that goal, reinvesting it in your business. Once you make the money that funds your ideal lifestyle, you can figure out more beneficial ways to use those finances.
We also talk about the importance of improving your financial literacy which is super important and about picking your passive income paths, building your opportunity fund, and detailing the lifestyle you want. Russ and Joey also blend their community, podcast, and content which works great and is something we are headed towards ourselves. Stay tuned! If you enjoyed this show and want to learn more about how to make your dollar go further while getting into the correct money mindset, be sure to check out our shows with James Altucher and Mark Joyner.
“When we get clarity about what we want, then we can move in the right direction. Here’s the thing about entrepreneurs – we are great at making money, but we’re also great at making more jobs for ourselves.” – Russ Morgan
“What most people do, is they come to us and ask what should they invest in…it doesn’t matter, because what you invest in should line up only with what you want money to do and what you want your life to look like.” – Joey Mure
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- That time when we thought about going into the cattle businesses
- Why typical financial advisors are not the best for entrepreneurs
- How to get clarity on your future investments
- The importance of cherishing what you’ve created and how to plan for your loved ones future so that is continues
- Figuring out your passive income scorecard so you know which debts to focus on paying down first
- Getting control of your cash flow and why the standard advice is not always the best
- The downfall of having a 15-year mortgage
- Why a podcast works for expanding your reach from having local clients to ones all across the globe
Resources From Russ Morgan & Joey Mure:
- WealthWithoutWallStreet.com/Hustle – A free course for our listeners – Financial Freedom 101
- Wealth Without Wall Street podcast
References and Links Mentioned:
- HustleAndFlowchart.com/Podlaunch – check this out if you’re looking for something to start from scratch
- Mighty Networks
- Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Where To Focus For Exponential Wealth Growth – Mark Joyner
- Reverse Engineering How Much Income You Actually Need – James Altucher
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Russ Morgan & Joey Mure:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!