On every episode we’ve had where we talked about YouTube, there’s never been a show where TubeBuddy is not mentioned as part of the tool stack. Rob Balasabas is a Brand Evangelist and Partnership Manager for TubeBuddy and today we are chatting about topics like how to approach YouTube as co-creators, how to use TubeBuddy to analyze your channel as well as best practices for the all-important thumbnail. We have been using TubeBuddy ourselves and it’s a rock-solid tool to help you grow your YouTube channel.
Rob even talks about how he was able to grow his own personal channel and tips that you can use if you have a new channel yourself. There are so many cool tools within TubeBuddy that even we were not aware of. In addition to the tactics we cover, one of the most fascinating parts that we discuss and which comes into play with YouTube is how media in general is changing, and how well-known media personalities have evolved. After you have listened, be sure to check out our chats with Sunny Lenarduzzi on how to build a world-class brand on YouTube and with Aaron Biblow & Triston Goodwin and their awesome Video Flywheel strategy.
“It’s such a level playing field now…something like 88% of the content consumed on YouTube are influencers or individuals, not from big brands.” – Rob Balasabas
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How celebrities have changed over the years and the new celebrities of this age have come to be
- How TubeBuddy helps you grow your channel, even if you are brand new
- The future of using AI to monetize your channel
- How to collaborate with other people on the platform for mutual benefit
- Growth tactics to bring a new channel up to speed
- How to avoid “pod-fade”
- YouTube impressions vs. CTR and how to increase both
- What to put in your descriptions and what to say to viewers to check out your links
- How YouTube has leveled the playing field for content creators
Resources From Rob Balasabas:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Active Campaign
- The Odd1sOut channel
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The Video Flywheel Strategy for YouTube – Aaron Biblow & Triston Goodwin
- How To Build A World-Class Online Brand With YouTube – Sunny Lenarduzzi
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Rob Balasabas:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!