Joe is back with another snackable episode today, and he’s talking about what we have learned from some very smart folks in the business marketing community. This is how online education is being launched these days, leveraging 3.0 web technology. If you are not aware of what that is, Joe will be explaining a bit of what that is today and why you should be paying attention. He’s going to talk about how things are changing in terms of product launches and community launches and why you should be aware of this, because it’s coming fast.
It’s a crazy world but it’s definitely something you should be aware of as a business owner. He also discusses some recent examples of folks who have launched new communities, the technology behind it and some examples of cool access perks that anyone can offer or get by being involved. Interested in learning more about this new tech? Then be sure to check out Matt’s recent episode where he chimes in and our chat with Joel Comm who has always been on the forefront of new tech, including this one.
“Brands are leveraging this web 3.0 and the NFT technology in creative ways to give access in ways that haven’t been done before.” – Joe Fier
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why you should be paying attention to Web 3.0
- The new membership model of the future
- Examples of perks that you can get with an access pass
- Which new models to study now
- Our plans for the future and for our community
- The technology behind these new communities
- Why it’s a whole lot more than just jpg images and NFTs
- The endless opportunities with this wave of the future
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com – this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
References and Links Mentioned:
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s VeeFriends
- Tom Bilyeu’s Impact Theory Founder’s Key
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Understanding NFTs and Cryptocurrencies – Joel Comm
- We Can’t Ignore This Anymore And Neither Should You
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!