Dr. Jeff Spencer is working with the best of the best in all areas and is also super amazing in his own right. As a kid, he had a dream to make it to the Olympics and actually followed it through by making it there as an Olympic cycler. He started training other athletes and has worked with a host of professionals training all sorts of people in mindset such as Lance Armstrong, U2, Dave Asprey, and Tiger Woods among others.
Jeff has done the work and has created frameworks for his achievements. He’s literally helped over forty people earn gold medals and on today’s show, he walks us through his goal achievement roadmap. Each step is broken down, and in all the years of working with athletes, Jeff has discovered the cycle that you need to go through when working with champions. So get ready to listen, as this is a good one! After you are done, check out our other shows where we chatted with Dr. Steve Ruden and Marx Acosta-Rubio to get yourself set up for the best possible route to success in all of your goals.
“It wasn’t about the technical side of the discipline, that’s what coaches are for. You need someone in your corner that is watching your back, seeing everything that is happening in real-time, to identify the problems you don’t see that you can avoid and the opportunities that you don’t know about that you need to seize to be able to create your best legacy.” – Jeff Spencer
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Jeff became an Olympic athlete after setting his sights on that goal at the young age of seven
- The story of a much loved, lost t-shirt and how it was reunited with its owner
- The importance of ‘gocus’ – and not, it’s something you dip tortilla chips in
- How to find the right goal for you
- The details behind the awesome goal achievement roadmap and why you do not want to miss any steps along the way
- Backstories of how Jeff got to work with folks like Dave Asprey and Lance Armstrong to get their goals achieved
- What to do to avoid blindsides and other things to make you go off track
- And much, much more!
Resources From Jeff Spencer:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well, with this special discount for our listeners.
- Why Some People Are Successful And Others Aren’t – Marx Acosta-Rubio
- This Science-Backed Exercise Can Rewire Your Brain For Success – Dr. Steve Ruden
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Jeff:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!