In this episode, we sit down with the VP of Product over at Animoca Brands to discuss the difference between traditional gaming and blockchain gaming.
We also deep-dive into their exciting NFT game, Revv Racing, breaking down how to get involved and how to earn money through their competitions.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Sean Dudley Include:
- How games like Golden Eye led to where we’re at with gaming
- The journey to Animoca’s current dominance
- How blockchain games differ from traditional games
- Why old-school and new-school games can coexist
- How the tokens work for Revv racing
- How to actually earn an income playing Revv
- How you can hire drivers to race your NFTs for you
- How you could actually start playing for free right now
- The step-by-step process to get started playing
- How early we all are to this space
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Revv Racing
- Hard Fork Gaming Whitelist
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!