In this episode, we’re doing our first “game breakdown.”
From time-to-time, we’re going to bring on the teams behind some of the games that we’re most excited about in the blockchain-gaming space. We’ll be breaking down the team behind the game, the tokenomics of the game, how the gameplay works, how people can make money or earn NFTs by playing, and how you can get involved in the NFT and token sales so that you can potentially capitalize on the growth of these games as well.
Today’s game breakdown is Psyker. Psyker is a fighting game, similar to Tekken, with a cyberpunk theme. Players can customize and upgrade their fighters with NFTs and battle other players head-to-head. Players can also play against the computer in player-vs-environment (PVE) scenarios… And that’s just scratching the surface of this unique and innovative game in the blockchain-gaming space.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With The Psyker Team Include:
- The team behind Psyker and how they got started
- A deep-dive break breakdown of the gameplay
- How people can earn money through playing Psyker
- How the play-to-earn mechanics are different
- The utility of the various in-game NFTs
- How hideouts (land) work in Psyker
- The timeline for release of the game
- How you can invest and get involved yourself
- The Psyker team’s favorite upcoming game
References and Links Mentioned:
- Buy a Psyker Character (Fractal)
- Psyker on Discord
- Psyker on Twitter
- Psyker White Paper
- Psyker Deep-Dive on Hard Fork
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!