Ready for a deep-dive into the intricacies of gaming guilds and how they’re built?
Today we’re talking with the founder of the largest gaming guild in the blockchain space.
Brendan Wong is the co-founder of Avocado Guild and he generously unloaded a ton of wisdom on the current state of blockchain-gaming!
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Brendan Include:
- What exactly a gaming guild is and does
- An explanation of the Avocado Guild
- The wide-range of guild sizes
- How to start building a guild full of assets
- How the community is your moat
- The life-changing impact of guilds
- Why we are so early in this space
- “Play-to-earn” vs “Play-AND-earn”
- The games that currently have the best traction
- Onboarding new gamers into blockchain
- Inflation of gaming tokens and how we might solve it
- The game that’s doing it right at the moment
- The future of gaming guilds and why most will perish
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Avocado Guild on Medium
- Avocado DAO
- Avocado on Twitter
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Brycent – Is Play-To-Earn Gaming Dead Already?
- Peter Ing – The Massive Business of Play-To-Earn Guilds
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!