On today’s show, we have Anfernee Chansamooth who is presenting a completely new concept that we have not chatted about before on the show, which details how to create case studies in your marketing. Anfernee is a content strategist, writer, podcaster, speaker, and the owner of Simple Creative Marketing, a company known for creating case studies and content that drives leads and sales for fast-growing services businesses.
He dives into six steps to create your case studies which are very strategic and are written in a specific format that he gives us. He has some awesome tactics for getting eyeballs on these case studies, how to share them as well as how to use them to land clients and increase your conversions. When you’re done, get some additional ideas about content creation and case studies from our conversations with Mark Webster and Matthew Woodward.
“The content can be amazing, but if no one sees it, it’s never going to get you the results you are looking for.” – Anfernee Chansamooth
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What does a Star Trek costume party have to do with content marketing?
- How to showcase your results even if it’s with a “boring” business model
- Working with the B2B marketplace and providing your client’s insights that they can truly understand
- How to get people to see your case studies
- The one-page marketing strategy that Anfernee uses with all of his clients
- The five big mistakes that people are making with their content marketing strategy
- How to implement an understanding of your brand so that it flows within your content and lets people know what makes you different from all the others
- How to get people to share with you their success for your case study
- How to approach doing a case study for both affiliate marketing as well as with your own product
Resources From Anfernee Chansamooth:
References and Links Mentioned:
- 15 Ways to Share Your Business Case Studies With The People Most Likely To Buy
- The 1 Page Marketing Plan by Alan Dib
- Obviously Awesome by April Dunford
- Positioning Al Reis and Jack Trout
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- The Practical 5-Step SEO Framework – Matthew Woodward
- The Most Effective Content Marketing Strategies – Mark Webster
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Anfernee Chansamooth:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!