We’re so excited to have Malorie Nicole, an experienced performance specialist, on our show today! In this episode, Malorie shares her methodology for helping entrepreneurs and business leaders maximize success and drive sustainable growth.
Malorie dives into her five key principles—identity, vision, structure, boundaries, and expression—that create a solid foundation for teams and businesses. She explains how her methodology can help professionals achieve greater results in their business and goals without sacrificing the things they love most.
Malorie also shares her personal story and how she got to where she is today. She talks about the importance of aligning your business and life goals and how to foster emotional agility to maximize success.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The 5 key principles that keep you focused, fulfilled, and growing your capacity in a way that you never have before.
- Self Awareness is key to living a fulfilling life – identify your values and use that to create a vision for your life.
- Create systems to help your vision come to life, and set boundaries to protect your energy and time.
- Develop the skill of self-expression in order to communicate your truth and lead.
- Leverage your inputs to maximize your outputs and know yourself and be honest in your communication to create a life of abundance.
- A key factor in helping entrepreneurs navigate change is to become aware of their emotional experiences.
- To determine if something is in alignment, ask yourself why you are no longer as fulfilled as you used to be.
- Use identity work to ask yourself questions such as “Who am I and what do I care about?”
- Recognize that transitions are not necessarily starting over and that you are taking your skills, growth and information with you.
- Find a trusted advisor or coach to help you stay accountable and move forward.
- Vision should be revisited during transition and when there are changes in the business.
- Structure is important to ensure that you are building something you want to build, not just something that someone else is building.
- It is important to be aware that your journey may not be linear and to be flexible with your approach.
We hope you enjoy this episode with Malorie Nicole!
For more information about Malorie, visit her website at www.malorie-nicole.com.
Listen to her #1 rated podcast, Abundantly Clear.
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
If the information in these conversations and interviews has helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes or Spotify, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!